Thu, Jun 08|
Prentice Creek Equestrian - Rocky Mount.
PRENTICE TRAINING DAYS I - b. Coaches Registration - JUNE 8 - 11, 2023
Only insured coaches that have registered in advance will be permitted to take students out on the cross country. Coaches wanting to access the Cross Country Course and be provided time slots for your students - please register for free here.
Time & Location
Jun 08, 2023, 12:00 p.m. MDT – Jun 11, 2023, 3:00 p.m. MDT
Prentice Creek Equestrian - Rocky Mount., Clearwater County, AB T0M 0C0, Canada
About the event
COACHING REGISTRATION - FREE
!!!TRAINING DAYS AT PRENTICE CREEK EQUESTRIAN CENTRE!!!
- Coaches must register in advance and book time slots to take students out on cross country. No cost for coaches to register.
- Coaches do not need to register if they will not be booking cross country time.
- Registration will include coaches bio and contact information, approximate number of students who will attend, proof of insurance, availability if coach is willing to coach additional riders over the weekend.
- Students will book coaching directly with coaches, and pay coaching fees directly to coaches, and sign any coach specific waivers directly with coaches.
- Coaching fees are set by, and paid directly to coaches. Coaching fees are not included in CEDF registration.
- Coaches manage their own coaching schedules.
Coaches are encouraged to bring their lesson programs for a great training preparation weekend at Prentice Creek Equestrian in Rocky Mountain House. All efforts will be made to group coaching programs together (stabling, jumping, dressage, xc). Coaches with additional room in their programs are encouraged to reach out to be included in the roster of coaches available for individuals needing coaching for the weekend.
Registrants who are not able to come with their own coach will be provided with a list of coaches that will be available for coaching over the weekend.
After completing your registration, please email the following to CEDFclinics@gmail.com prior to May 15, 2023:
- Proof of valid coaching insurance (must be valid over the show dates)
- Bio if you want to be included in the group information that will be sent to registrants without coaches
All coaches wanting to take students on Cross Country during the CEDF Training days June 8-11, 2023 must register in advance. Proof of insurance must be received by May 10, 2023. Bio's (in a PDF Format) must be received by May 10, 2023 to be included in Registrant packages.$0.00